We’re starting our weekly contest! Each week, until the conference, we’ll be having a blog contest. I’ll post the weekly challenge each Monday. You’ll have until the following Saturday at Noon Eastern to post your entry in the form of a comment to the original post.
On Saturday or Sunday of each week, I’ll post the winner (first name and last initial) on the blog. You don’t have to be a member of SCWW or be registered for the conference to enter. You can pick up your prize upon registration at the conference. If you’re not attending the conference, we will mail your prize to you after the conclusion of the conference.
We have some really cool prizes: signed books, craft books, SCWW merchandise and lots of other unique things.
Here are the rules:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age.
2. If you are a winner, you are not eligible for the following week’s contest. Please sit out one week to give others a chance to win.
3. Entries that include graphic sex, violence or profanity, or are not related to the topic will be deleted.
4. All contests will be judged by the Chair or a Co-Chair of the 2009 SCWW Conference Committee. All decisions are final.
5. Conference Chair and Co-Chairs are not eligible to enter the contest.
Be on the lookout for your first chance to win. I’ll post the challenge on Monday.