Sharon Woods Hopkins is a member of the Mystery Writers of America, Thriller Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, the Southeast Missouri Writers’ Guild, Heartland Writers Guild, Romance Writers of America, and the Missouri Writers’ Guild. Sharon also spent 30 years as an Appaloosa Horse Club judge, where she was privileged to judge all over the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Sharon lives on the family compound near Marble Hill, Missouri with her husband, Bill, next door to her son, Jeff, his wife, Wendy, and her grandson, Dylan, plus one dog, a cat, and assorted second generation Camaros.
KILLERWATT was nominated for a 2011 Lovey award for Best First Novel and placed as a finalist in the 2012 Indie Excellence Awards.
Her second book, KILLERFIND, was a finalist in the 2013 Indie Excellence Awards, and won first place in the Missouri Writers’ Guild Show-me Best Book Awards in 2013.
Her third book KILLERTRUST recently placed as a finalist in the 2014 Indie Excellence Awards.
Visit Sharon at www.sharonwoodshopkins.com or Deadly Writes Publishing
- About SCWA
- SCWA Bylaws
- Board of Directors
- Join Us
- The 2017 ‘BIG DREAM’ Conference
- Local Chapters
- Members’ Published Works
- Members’ Websites and Blogs
- SCWA Blog
- The Petigru Review
- The Petigru Review Judges
- The New Quill
- Carrie McCray Award Judges
- Chapter Spotlight
- Speakers Bureau
- Support Independent Booksellers
- Staff Login
- A TIME TO REVIEW December 7, 2017
- THE CONFERENCE FACULTY SERIES – MICHELLE L. JOHNSON October 22, 2017
- THE CONFERENCE FACULTY SERIES – DR. KATE GALE October 13, 2017
- THE CONFERENCE FACULTY SERIES – JESSICA HANDLER October 5, 2017
- The Path To Petigru September 25, 2017